INFORMATION FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
(D. LGS 196/2003)
This page describes how to manage the personal information of users who browse the www.3cime.com site and who compile registration forms on the same site, in compliance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 - Code on the protection of personal data.
The "holder" of the treatment
The "holder" of the treatment is 3CiME Technology S.r.l., in the person of the legal representative pro tempore, based in Via di Corticella, 89/2 40128 Bologna. Email: email@example.com.
Place of data processing
The personal data acquired through this site are handled at the headquarters of 3CiME Technology S.r.l. and are handled exclusively by the technicians in charge of processing.
Purpose of treatment
Personal information acquired through the site is handled in order to respond to requests for information, to get contacts with potential customers, to send informative newsletters. No personal data acquired through the site is communicated or disseminated to third parties.
Types of Data Handled
The computer systems underlying the operation of the website acquire, during their normal operation, certain personal data whose transmission is implied in the use of Internet communication protocols. These are information that is not collected for the purpose of being associated with identified individuals but which by their very nature could, through elaborations and matches with information held by third parties, allow the identification of users.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of the required resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the server request, file size obtained in response, numeric code indicating the response status of the server (good end, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
This data is used only to track the traffic developed by the site, to obtain anonymous statistics on the use of the site and to check its proper functioning. Such data may also be used for the detection of liability in the event of hypothetical cybercrime for damage to the site.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal information contained in the message.
Voluntary web form submission (field forms) with some minimal personal data involves the collection, in the form of databases, of such data entered by the user and their retention until the interested party requests the deletion (ex art 7 of the Privacy Code).
Faculty in providing the data
Aside from what is specified for the navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data. However, their non-delivery may result in the impossibility of obtaining what is required.
How data is processed
Personal data is handled with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, misuse or incorrect use, and unauthorized access.
Rights of the interested parties
Subjects to whom personal data are referenced have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of the same data and to know its content and source, to verify its accuracy or to request its integration or updating, or rectification (see Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003).
Pursuant to the same article, which is extended in full, you have the right to request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of the data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment. Requests must be addressed to the Data Holder.
Art. 7 D. Lgs. 196/2003 (Right of access to personal data and other rights)
- The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if they are not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of the personal data processed;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- of the logic applied in the case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the holder, of the persons responsible and of the designated representative within the meaning of Article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of it as appointed representative in the territory of the State, of persons in charge or in charge.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where relevant, integration of data;
- deletion, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that are not required to be retained in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in points (a) and (b) have been brought to their attention, including their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfillment is impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning it for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for the purpose of market research or commercial communication.